Meet Sarah: 20 (Random) Questions
After a long debate, the nonexistent unicorn was deemed my spirit animal; although I my coat would probably be black (to match my evil soul), I find this shot from "The Last Unicorn" film to suffice.
Hello and nice to meet you; you have no idea how excited I am to begin this journey with you!
Since you have already heard my 3D Printing Story on our Podcast , I thought I would change it up and do a 20 Questions style interview with myself, so I used a random question generator to provide me with the material.
While I cannot guarantee any of this information will be of interest to you, it should be fun nonetheless!
Here we go!
1. What was your first car?
A 2007 blue Chevy Impala; a simple but effective vehicle
2. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably gluten-free bread (I like the chalkiness), or ketchup- ketchup is everything
3. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Go to the gym, take a scalding hot shower, try to straighten up the apartment, and work on 3D models or drawings while watching random TV shows; it is impossible for me to not fill my days!
4. What is one thing you would like to change about the world?
Erase ego off the face of it
5. What is one thing you would like to be better at?
Let me roll out the list...
6. What is your earliest memory?
Playing toy instruments in pre-school... I think...
7. What are things that you should not say at your own wedding?
This question is strangely worded, but I’m not planning on getting married so...
8. What is your favorite dessert?
I love a good fruit tart, or fruit paired with cream or dark chocolate
9. What is the worst thing you can say on a first date?
Um, not really my department, but, probably something completely self-absorbed; I don’t like BS or Big Shots
10. If there was an extra hour every day, what would you do with it?
11. Do you recycle?
12. What is the worst job you ever had?
Camp counselor; I’m not a kid person, but for some reason I thought that was a good idea for a summer occupation. I cannot hate too hard though; the staff was very nice and the pay was good
13. Would you rather be the smartest moron or the dumbest genius?
Dumbest genius, because I would probably be a billionaire at this point
14. What countries have you travel to?
Only Spain; I was in Madrid for 10 days; I hope to go to Korea one day.
15. What would motivate you to run a marathon?
The superficial and cardiovascular results.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Duane Reade, CVS, Rite Aid; gotta get my drugstore makeup fix!
17. If you could meet anybody in history, past or present, who would it be?
I always wanted to have a fancy dinner with Tom and Lorenzo, my favorite fashion bloggers; it sounds like it could be fun
18. What is one thing you would change about your home?
More storage. A TON more storage
19. What is your biggest regret this week?
Staying up too late; all the time
20. Where did you grow up?
Long Island, the land of Billy Joel, Theodore Roosevelt, and Canadian Geese.